Manages the personal data you provide:
Company name: Ádám Begovácz EV
headquarters: 7940 Szentlőrinc, Erzsébet utca 4.
Tax number: 68633332-1-22
Please read this privacy statement carefully (hereinafter: informative), in which we describe our practice regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, ie Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). This Prospectus applies to persons using the services of the Data Controller as a consumer (you) applies. It describes how the Data Controller collects, uses and, in certain cases, shares your personal data with third parties, and provides information about your "data subject's" rights in relation to data processing.
The Data Controller (Imprint) is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of individuals who visit this website. This information and statement is primarily concerned with the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of customers and newsletter subscribers via the Internet, but also includes visitors to the site. We summarize how the owner may collect and use information about you and how it may be used. The data will not be passed on to unauthorized persons and will be used in the form specified in this prospectus.
In individual cases in contracts, the purpose of data management may change, which is done under the conditions set out in the given contract.
The prospectus provides you with important information about the protection of your personal data and your rights in this regard. If the user does not accept these terms, he has the right to suspend the use of the website and stop browsing without providing personal data.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
1.1 Data Management Information
With respect to the data processing described in this Prospectus
Ádám Begovácz EV the controller (hereinafter: Data Manager).
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Ádám Begovácz EV 7940 Szentlőrinc, Erzsébet utca 4. or write to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Ádám Begovácz EV
Your personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as: last name, first name, nationality, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address. Your personal data is collected voluntarily by the owner when you browse the site, indicating in each case the data that must be provided to achieve the purpose. If you do not wish to provide this information, you will not be able to access certain functions and services of the website. The collection of optional data is used to learn about user needs and to improve the website and services.
The Owner shall take all measures to ensure that the personal data processed by him is accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data is processed:
- Surname, first name, company name and contact name (in case of company)
- Registered office address (in case of a company), residential address, postal address
- E-mail address
- phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics about pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behavior pattern)
Duration of data management:
- For direct marketing contributions, until the user's consent is revoked
- For profile data, 4 years since last login
- With regard to purchase data, the Accounting TV. 8 years pursuant to Section 169 (2)
Terms of data transfer
The Data Controller may, to the extent necessary, transfer the data it manages to persons and companies designated by it operating in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Bodies empowered by law to handle disputes
- Debt management
When purchasing in a web store, the Data Controller (based on the delivery method indicated by the User) provides the User's name, delivery address (in case of courier service, e-mail address and telephone number - in order to agree on the date of delivery), as well as to the delivery company for the purpose of delivering the product to the User.
Courier services (data processors) used by the Data Controller:
- In case of postal delivery:
Magyar Posta Zrt. (registered office: 1138 Budapest, 2-6 Dunavirág Street, company registration number: 01-10-042463, tax number: 10901232-2-44)
Under this consent, the User accepts the General Terms and Conditions of the delivery company of his choice.
Companies or persons performing data processing or data management
The owner, Ádám Begovácz EV performs data management. In addition to the owner, other companies are also involved in the management and storage of the data of the contractual customers.
Which companies are involved in data management?
Companies involved in data management in the course of the Owner's activities:
It is necessary to list all service providers where personal data appears:
Accountant: Kakasné Árvolt Beatrix 7940 Szentlőrinc Táncsics Mihály utca 37 - Tel .: +36703633961
Hosting provider: Vultr Holdings, LLC - 14 Cliffwood Ave, Suite 300, Metropark South Matawan, NJ 07747 [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Google Inc.: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, further contacts, email system, cloud data and file storage, online document management, and related services: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome browser support - Google data protection and data protection principles.
Facebook Ireland Ltd.: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland, support for other products and features offered by Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Facebook - Data management policy and Data Protection Officer Contact.
In special cases, the contract may include additional data processors or companies.
Data ownership rights and enforcement
If you do not wish to use your personal data to communicate commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit this without justification. You must send your request for cancellation in writing to the Data Controller, by e-mail or post, imprint marked contacts.
Protection of personal data of minors and persons with limited legal capacity
Ádám Begovácz EV its website and the content of its publications are mostly not intended for minors under 13 years of age. We do not process or collect personal information about children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent. Your parents or guardians can request the release or deletion of data about the child. If the age becomes apparent to the Data Controller during the data management and data processing, then the data may be used for the purpose of obtaining parental consent.
The consent of a legal representative is required for the declaration of an incapacitated and incapacitated minor, except for those parts of the service which are intended to be en masse in everyday life and which do not require special consideration.
Management of cookies
Please read the document carefully and use the services of the website only if you agree with all its points and accept them as binding on you (hereinafter: the User). Please note that this policy only applies to the handling of cookies on this website.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored in a browser by Internet services. It is an essential technology for an online service that provides an efficient and modern user experience and is supported by all browsers today.
How is a cookie created?
First, the client machine sends a request to the server. The server then creates a unique ID and stores it in its own database, and then returns the cookie with all the information to the client. The information cookie thus returned is stored on the client machine.
How is a cookie used?
When the client machine reconnects to the server, it already pairs the previously created and stored cookie. The server compares the content of the received cookie with that of the cookie it stores. This makes it easy to identify e.g. the registered registered user. Without it, for example, you would not be able to log in to a website.
What cookies and what does the website use?
- development of our website,
- facilitating your navigation on our website and using the functions of the site, thus ensuring a smooth user experience,
- Gather information about how you use our website - by assessing which parts of our website you visit or use the most, so we can learn how to provide you with an even better user experience when you visit our site again,
- we can learn how to further ensure the user experience by visiting our site again,
- Placing targeted ads on other websites
- distinguish, identify,
- to monitor the activities carried out on the website so that they can send you a message about even more relevant offers that are of particular interest to you or important to you.
Types of cookies
These cookies ensure the proper functioning of the website, facilitate its use and collect information about its use without identifying our visitors.
These include, for example, storing calculator usage values, accepting cookie handling status, memorizing login methods and data, status of website notification messages, and reduced functionality Google Analytics code.
Please note that without the use of these cookies we cannot guarantee you a comfortable use of our website.
Cookies for statistical purposes
Cookies that provide such performance are also Google Analytics cookies. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please click here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Performance cookies are also Google Optimize cookies. Learn more about Google Optimize cookies here:
Targeting and advertising cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to make the ads even more interesting to you or relevant to you on the websites. These cookies cannot identify you personally without your consent, they collect information such as which page our visitor viewed, which part of the website the user clicked on, how many pages they visited, all in order to find out the content of interest to you.
However, if you have agreed to this, we may use the information we collect to track your use of the Website in conjunction with your personal information in order to further tailor our marketing communications to your needs and to bring you as personalized offers as possible.
We use advertising cookies from the following providers on our website:
Detailed information about the service is available at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Detailed information about the service is available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Detailed information about the service is available at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Detailed information about the service is available at the following link: https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
How can you check and disable cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but these settings can usually be changed so that the browser can prevent automatic acceptance and offer the option to enable cookies each time.
You can find information about the cookie settings of the most popular browsers at the following links:
- Data processing: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- Data handling: any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as: collecting, recording, organizing, sorting, storing, transforming, altering, querying, inspecting, using, communicating, transmitting, distributing, otherwise making available , reconcile, link, restrict, delete, destroy
- Data transmission: making personal data managed by the Data Controller available to third parties
- Privacy incident: breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled
- Terms and Conditions: the General Terms and Conditions published on the website, which set out the rules for the sale of the Data Controller's products and services
- Identifiable natural person: a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by one or more factors relating to an identifier, such as: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Addressee: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body with which personal data are communicated, whether or not a third party
- Consent concerned: a voluntary, clear, well-informed statement of the will of the data subject, by which the data subject indicates, by means of a statement or an act unequivocally expressing his or her consent, that he or she consents to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- Affected: a natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of any information
- users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller, available on the https://haziizek.hu website and at other addresses specified therein
- Third party: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or persons who have been authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the controller or processor
- Authorities: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c., Phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: email@example.com, website: naih .com)
- Partner / Customer: a natural person who enters into a contract with the Data Controller not for the sale of a product or the provision of a service on a website
- Registration: recording the personal data of a user of the website by creating a user account
- Personal data: any information about the data subject
- Service: provided by the Data Controller to its Customers, Partners and Users on the Website or otherwise, the Terms and ConditionsSupply of goods and other services detailed in
- Website: operated by the Data Controller, Ádám Begovácz EV and its websites available at other addresses specified therein.