With the help of Pupi, Black Mickey creates the first flame of his life in a 1.4-kilo giga size. Watch the video and copy it at home too. 🙂
The process of making a Giga flame burger:
Making the flame dough:
- Grind 50g of yeast into 2dl of lukewarm milk, then add 1 tbsp. sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add 1 dl of lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon of salt and the yeast mass (cuclit) to 1 kg of flour.
- Knead the dough and cover and leave to rise for at least half an hour.
After the flame dough has risen quite a bit, we form a circle from it with our lightly oiled hands and we put it into the well-heated oil.
Once one half of it is ready to bake, turn it in a sudden motion with the help of a tongs and bake for a few seconds until that half is also nicely cooked. Finally, use a paper to drip off excess oil.
This is followed by the assembly of the burger layers:
- A small grated cheese is sprinkled on the flame as a binder
- Chili ketchup we drip on it
- The chopped up with roasted garlic and rosemary sprinkle a little
- Put the roast beef patty on top With Black Royal dripping
- Put two slices of fried bacon on it
- Some slices of tomato
- Fresh crispy sali mixture
- A couple of pcs Jalapeno slice
- Topped with a little grated cheese
- Then cover with the other flame
Brush the flame with rosemary oil, because the guys think it's even more delicious!
The end result:
A hearty brutally delicious giga flame burger.
Have a good appetite! 🙂